• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: 64 oz Sealant 2.0 M21, 32 oz M105 & 32 oz M205 & misc pads, claybar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 64 oz Sealant 2.0 M21, 32 oz M105 & 32 oz M205 & misc pads, claybar

64 oz Sealant 2.0 M21 (still in shipping bag), 32 oz M105 & 32 oz M205, and still with white sticker on mouth of bottle so hasn't been opened. Also have 3/4 full #26 Yellow Wax. Bought from Autogeek last year, in the spring. All unopened as seen in pics.

Long story short, I decided to start a neighborhood detailing business last year only to have my back force me to give it up. I was actually doing quite well in the neighborhood as everyone knew my car and my prices were reasonable. I charged $100 to clay, polish, and wax a normal sized car. Took me better part of three to four hours. I also did the headlight restoration for free with the $100 package. At one point I was doing a car a day. I live in a large community here in Florida and Florida has very hard water so people were frustrated washing their own cars. I quickly found a way to avoid hard water spots.

I also have new unwrapped claybar, two lightly used claybars in red plastic, three 3M pads, cutting, polishing, and finishing. Two LC 6" pads, one red, one green (cutting), both unused. In addition I have a Chicago Electric Dual Action 6" Polisher ($60 new from HF has three year extended warranty, BTW),never used, (as I was still using my PC and had this one as backup. Has variable trigger. Comes with (3) backing plates, both large, medium and small (can take small 4" pads for hard to reach places). Also have 3000, 1500, and 2000 grit sandpaper for those who want it (I used it for headlight restoration). Comes with two grit grates so the grit stays at the bottom of the wash bucket. I am also throwing in a half full bottle of No-Rinse and a dozen clean, new microfiber towels. The good kind, not the kind you find in AutoZone.

I'd like to keep this all together. As with everything I sell, I am quite reasonable. I figure $70 for the wax (3/4 full), polishes, and compounds (unopened) and say $70 for everything else. Plus shipping of course. I'd like to sell this to someone starting out so they can get off on the right foot. For someone starting out, this will be enough to get them started in the right direction with the right products which makes life a whole lot easier. Trust me.

Pics below. Mind you shipping might be upwards of $20 plus seeing as this stuff is heavy. Still a fantastic deal. As I only charge actual shipping, I will shop around to see who has the best rates and will refund any difference.

I figure $140 plus $30 to ship. Like I said, if shipping is less, I will refund the difference. If it's more, which I doubt, I'll take care of it.

If purchased new, would cost close to $300. Paypal only, either as gift or buyer picks up the fee 4%.

Thanks for looking and Meguiars products rule. Never used anything but. And mad props to all those who have made videos which allowed me to perfect my technique.

(tools included for polisher) (unopened)

M105 & M205 best in the business

Re: FS: 64 oz Sealant 2.0 M21, 32 oz M105 & 32 oz M205 & misc pads, claybar

As I cannot seem to edit posts, I will post PRICE REDUCED $120 plus shipping. Thanks.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your situation. Good luck with the sale. You have some great items.
      99 Grand Prix
      02 Camaro SS

Comment

Bump for price reduction. $100 plus shipping.

Comment

Do I gotta give this stuff away? No seriously, someone make me a reasonable offer. Thanks.

Comment

Can you ship to australia?

Comment

Originally posted by buddy89 View Post
              Can you ship to australia?
              Sure can, but can you not get Meguiar's in Oz? I figure the shipping might be a bit pricey.

Comment

Alot cheaper to buy from the us, plus meguiar's Australia does not carry m21 etc.

Comment

PM sent!

Comment

Hi I am interested in buying everything. I live in California. How much 4 shipping thanks.

Comment

Thanks for the interest. Sold pending funds. And shipping was insane.

Comment

Items have been sold.

Comment

Do you have anything left?

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');