• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

using nxt tech protect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• using nxt tech protect

meguiars Rx said that its ok to use the NXT tech protect on the hoses in the engine... but as i read it on the bottle it says warning: combustible... keep away from heat. so once you wipe the product on the hoses its ok and safe?

Yes it's safe.

The combustible warning is a government mandate that takes an extreme, worst case scenario look at a product. Used according to directions this product is completely safe to apply to components in the engine compartment.

Apply this using a scrap of terry cloth, work in well then wipe off any excess.
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I just detailed my engine and dressed it with NXT Cockpit Shine. Has anyone else used this as a dressing?

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon
        I just detailed my engine and dressed it with NXT Cockpit Shine. Has anyone else used this as a dressing?
        Yes!!! I detailed the engine in my Neon about 2 wks ago and used it as the dressing. The best looking engine I have seen in a while! Better than new! Engine smelled good too

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');