• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what I've been up to for the past year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what I've been up to for the past year

Its been quite sometime since I've logged in on here. Ive bee busy with work for the past year or so and my builds. I have recently gotten a new job with Kawasaki North America working in Irvine (i start in spring) so ill be near your headquarters Meguiar's. For now kawasaki will be flying me out of sacramento for events but will hopefully within the next year I will move to so cal I can finally go to some of your classes. I have bought a 98 cobra in laser red with 51k original miles on her from the second owners. She is one of 551 made in 98 in the registry with her options. She has the nicest factory laser red paint around for her age as most of you might know of the color I'm talking about that tuns pink from no caring for it lol. My daily is a 1990 miata that looks like it has been through a twister but its ok she's a trooper. I still detail but for myself, I stopped detailing on the side because it infringed onto my own time to do it and started to get lazy about it. Ive done a lot of growing up the past two years and seeing the importance of a career and getting where I want to in life. In nor cal 40 min east of sacramento have started a chapter of cars and coffee so at least I can go to a local one haha My dart I still have but Im in the process of a 360 LA small block swap from her little 318. I got lots of stories with that and my 69 fastback mustang is still sitting waiting for her turn for body and paint. its nice to get back to the forums and get out of Facebook life.

Alex
    1972 Dodge Dart Swinger360
    1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551
    1969 Ford Mustang Fastback

Re: what I've been up to for the past year

Welcome back!

I should try to convince my employer to transfer me to Irvine too, just to be close to Megs HQ!
    Originally posted by Blueline
    I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Good to see you back!

Comment

I just logged back into MOL recently for the first time in a long time. Good to see you're still around and doing well!

Comment

thanks all and yeah I got spaced from all my forums that I am normally on. You still have your roush? @roushstage2
          Alex
          1972 Dodge Dart Swinger360
          1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551
          1969 Ford Mustang Fastback

Comment

Yup, still got it! Bought my first house in August, and made sure it had a garage Just got done giving the Roush some overdue lovin' a few weeks ago. Did the "Ultimate Trio" with some Black Wow and Ultimate Tire Black.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');