• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

De luz Cruisers at Meguiar's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De luz Cruisers at Meguiar's!

Meguiar's is proud to host members of the De Luz Cruisers Car Club!

This young man flew in all the way from Colorado to attend our class today!

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Lots of information guys. If your a newbie and confused by the assortment of great products or how to use one buffer over the other this is your class.

Mike is able to get into a little bit of detail abolut some stuff, but this is mainly an overview. Trust me if you think u know car cleaning, you dont know SMACK.

Mike keep it up, let me know about advanced days.

Vik
    Vik S Deol
    Www.vdeol.onlineshowoff.com
    www.teamsolo.net

Comment

We had two special guests fly in from Colorado to attend our Saturday Detailing Class; while they were here, after the class was over we took liberty to show them the surfing side of Southern California with dinner down at BJ's Pizza House and then a walk out on the pier at Newport Beach. The weather was sunny and warm and the air was fresh and clean!

David and Manuel on the boardwalk in Newport Beach

Thanks so much guys for flying out here to Meguiar's for our detailing class, we hope you enjoyed your visit and we hope to see you once in a while on the forum!

Pictures from the class to to be posted on Monday.
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

David Norton drove this custom 3-wheel bike he designed himself to our class today!

You can see more pictures of David's unique creation by clicking here!
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Thanks Mike,

We had an awesome weekend, and thanks to you we now know how the Meguiar's products can take us to the next level.

We look forward to working with all Meguiar products to give our customers the best car care they deserve. Now we know we can give them the very best with a partner like you.

The best was the removal of the swirl and scratches from the Mercedes. The final product was totallly awesome!

David Harris & Manuel Ku
          Evergreen Car Wash & Detail
          Evergreen, Colorado

Comment

Thanks Meguiars!!!

WOW!!! The whole idea for me attending the class was to obtain some pointers on how to speed up my detailing process and see the new products. What I came out with was a better understanding of the products and way more than what I thought I would. It was amazing to see an artist like Mike work on these cars and do his magic. It is awesome what, with the right tools, Meguiar's products can do. I can not thank your staff members enough. For someone with only about 1 year of using your Consumer line products, being surrounded with what it seemed to be with more experts/professional type car enthusiasts, Mike made me feel comfortable enough where I understood the Consumer products and also the Professional series products. I came to realize that I had been applying products for too long or the incorrect way. I think now that I have this class under my belt, the entire car care process will be only that much more enjoyable! I can only say that everyone on your staff on Saturday deserves a RAISE!!!!

Keep up the GREAT work! Look forward to attending the next class.

~Abner~
            Last edited by abner32; May 25, 2005, 03:01 PM.
            Meguiar's....top notch product for a top notch car!

Comment

Mike,
              I probably represent the bottom end of the spectrum of Mequiar's customers: more into driving than maintaining the finish. What's the big deal with a bit of hazing and swirl? My concerns were keeping the Plexiglas windshield clear. You handled that, and the rest of the info was fascinating. Rub clay on my car? Really?
              As a result of your class I have learned how to spend less time on the stuff I don't like to do (wax on...wax off...) and more time doing what I enjoy, and have a much nicer looking ride in the bargain!

I would encourage others of similar mind to invest a few hours learning how save many more.

And your wife's Snickerdoodles were wonderful! Thanks, man!

ShrikeMan
              ShrikeMan

Comment

Originally posted by dnorton

And your wife's Snickerdoodles were wonderful! Thanks, man!

ShrikeMan
                Thank You!

I'm waiting for server stabilization and then I'll upload some of the before and after photos we took Saturday.

We had some server issues on Sunday and until I get the green light to go, I won't be uploading any of the pictures because if I do so before the servers are restored and stable, we run the risk of having to reload from an older back-up and all the pictures I upload will be lost.

It was a genuine pleasure to meet you and everyone else, we're glad you had a good time and yes, Lynn's Snicker doodles as well as her Brownies were very delicious.

(Thanks Lynn! )
                Mike Phillips
                760-515-0444
                showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

So i used the Meguiars Scratch X to remove all the glue left from years of vinyl stickers on my custom HOuse of Kolor Candy paint job, and let me say i was more than impressed. my prior experience with the product was not so great, but i realized on Saturday it was not the product but the applier that needed work(me). Anyways got all the glue off of my paint and then did a cleaner/wax on top of the Scratch X and the car looks great. Have got many compliments including one from my buddy who asked if i had the car repainted. I love MEguiars and now love them even more.
                  Vik S Deol
                  Www.vdeol.onlineshowoff.com
                  www.teamsolo.net

Comment

Hey Mike! Check your PM's!

I have 30 people ready to go for a detail clinic through bimmerforums.com
                    Let me know which day I can schedule, thanks!
                    Detail enthusiast from bimmerforums.com
                    machines: Porter Cable 7336 DA and 7428 rotary
                    Favorite products: Meguiars: #83, #80, NXT techwax, All-metal restorer. Other brands: 1Z PP, S100 wax, Stoner Invisible Glass, Klasse AIO.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');