• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Website...Any thoughts/suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Website...Any thoughts/suggestions?

After a ton of work, I have finally gotten my new website (with new logo) completely re-done from the ground up. I switched from GoDaddy to Squarespace (and couldn't be happier) so I figured I would give it a fresh clean look. It's not 100% done (mostly I need to make sure I have the right pictures in the right places and don't have duplicates, do the gallery page, and then work on SEO stuff), but done enough that it's going live.

I'm moving the business from Seattle WA down to Bend OR (a mountain town, which inspired the new logo) in about a month, so this change is a part of that. Let me know what you think; any thoughts are greatly appreciated

New website: www.dmd-bend.com
    Old website (if you want to see what I'm upgrading from): www.dynamicmobiledetailing.com
    Dynamic Detailing

Website | Instagram | Facebook

Re: New Website...Any thoughts/suggestions?

I like it. I think it looks very clean. Your services page is very easy to follow. Your descriptions look good. I think the new site is easier to follow than the other one and it was good too. I really like your new logo too.
    2017 Lexus RX 350 - Satin Cashmere Metallic
    2016 Honda Odyssey Touring - Crystal Black Pearl
    2010 Ford F150 Lariat 4x4 - Royal Red Metallic

Comment

Nice flow, loads quickly, excellent photographs, fonts easy to read and displays correctly on an iPad (bonus points for that).

Nicely done, a good representation of your business.

The artistic, graphical representation of a black car on a black background may, repeat may not will, be difficult for a non-car person to visualize. I like it. Possibly a graphic provided by your coatings supplier.

"fishing for swirls in a sea of black"
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      David

Comment

Thanks for the thoughts and ideas guys, really appreciate it! It's been a ton of work and still working on it. I only have time in the really early morning, so it has taken a while to come together, but I'm so much happier with it than the old site.

Im going through Ssquares pace and a huge perk was that they automatically resize columns and pictures depending on the size of device a user is using. Makes it way easier on my end.

As for the black car on black background, yeah, that's an Optimum graphic, and I cant really mess with it much if I want to use it. I've debated removing it all-together, but not sure.

Thanks again guys and if anyone else has any opinions, feel free to share!
        Dynamic Detailing

Comment

Looks good Jarred!

I would suggest listing the wash first in each one of your packages. It might be just me, but I think it sounds weird listing wax / polish and THEN wash.

Great work otherwise
          Originally posted by Blueline
          I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

I really like it. Clean and simple to navigate.

Comment

Thanks guys! It's still be worked on, but I love it. Good point Davey, that does make sense, probably something I will end up adjusting as it probably makes sense to most people the way you're talking about it.
              Dynamic Detailing

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');