• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Defelsko Adv 200 & 6000 paint depth Guage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defelsko Adv 200 & 6000 paint depth Guage.

Hello everyone.
    I own Detailed Autos, a mobile detailing company here in Texas. I am getting out of automotive detailing and I have a lot of supplies I would like to post up for sale. Starting with awesome paint depth gauge.

I have barely used this thing guys! I bought it just to use on an out of state clients collection of motorcycles and his Ferrari(It paid for itself). I bought it new directly through Defelsko on 03/31/14 (I have all original receipts and paperwork. Warranty is good for two years from purchase). It's the B3 ADV model with colored screen and graphics. The 200 ultra sonic gauge probe reads all non-metal surfaces (ie. Carbon fiber, fiber glass, and so on) it will read 3 individual layers, the 6000 gauge is for all F and NF metals. So with this setup, it will cover all your paint thickness gauge needs. All items are in like new conditions which I will guarantee or I will refund your money.

The receipts show I paid 3,029 for the body and the two gauges. I would like to get 2,000 dollars paypaled or OBO shipped and insured for the whole package. You can email me direct at my personal email hp289@msn.com, or call me at 979-255-9352 if you have any questions or need references.

Thanks!
    Robert

Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');