• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So ******* sick of winter...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So ******* sick of winter...

This morning:

This evening:

2014 Cadillac ATS4 Performance in White Diamond Tricoat. It's loaded with everything but frickin' lasers!

I hear ya! Me too

Comment

Re: So ******* sick of winter...

I can't relate but it is sad to see that G8 covered in snow.
      99 Grand Prix
      02 Camaro SS

Comment

Originally posted by The Guz View Post
        I can't relate but it is sad to see that G8 covered in snow.
        Then this is even sadder:

From 1 February 2015 blizzard. We ended up with almost 18" of snow that day. My baby will now reside in the garage again until it goes to a new owner or the boneyard.

BTW: This car is a beast in the snow!
        2014 Cadillac ATS4 Performance in White Diamond Tricoat. It's loaded with everything but frickin' lasers!

Comment

I too can't relate, but it sure is a shame to see that nice car looking like that.

Maybe you can do this to easily remove that snow:

Originally posted by Blueline
          I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

I def can relate,here in Chicago it's even around 10 without the windchill all month!

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');