• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To good of a deal to pass up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To good of a deal to pass up

Went to by local Kmart tonight and had to take a double take! Opened all 13 boxes to make sure all the towels were in there, they were, so went looking for a cart. LOL!

SCORED! Guys go hit up your local K marts &other department stores!
    ''USE THE LEAST AGGRESSIVE PRODUCT TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT''
    You Don't Know What You Can Do Until You Try '' TECHNIQUE IS EVERYTHING''
    Test Hoods Are Cheap And Most Of The Time Free

Re: To good of a deal to pass up

Nice find!
    Originally posted by Blueline
    I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Good deal.
      99 Grand Prix
      02 Camaro SS

Comment

Awesome find for sure! Too bad it wasn't the buckets they had.?

Comment

nice deal..how many towels in a box?advance auto had the bug splatter sponges on clearance for 4.95...then they cut that in half..so it was around 2.50 a box

Comment

Dang, that is a good deal. Our Kmart is closing. I should run over there and see what they have too.
            2017 Lexus RX 350 - Satin Cashmere Metallic
            2016 Honda Odyssey Touring - Crystal Black Pearl
            2010 Ford F150 Lariat 4x4 - Royal Red Metallic

Comment

Originally posted by Jarhead0754 View Post
              Awesome find for sure! Too bad it wasn't the buckets they had.?
              Wal Mart had the Meguiar's buckets full of stuff...picked up the last 3 at my closest store this morning for $7.50 each. I am going to a different one this afternoon to see if they have any as well. I will report back later to let you guys know what they had. That same Wal Mart also had some other goodies as well...picked up the following:
              7 Mothers Foaming Leather Cleaner for $1.50 each, 4 Mothers Leather Conditioning Infusion Cream for $2.00 each, 4 tubes of Meg's White Wax for $2.50 each, 2 tubes of Meg's Black Wax for $2.50 each, 2 tubes each of Meg's Metal Polish Medium Cut and Heavy Cut for $1.50 each.

They also had a bunch of Surf City stuff, Armor All Spray Shield or something along those lines, some Lexol products, and I guess its a Wal Mart type brand of a car washing kit that had a nozzle, wash mitt, some towels for drying, glass, leather, and cleaning on clearance as well.

The closest K-Mart to me is around 45 minutes away, so I might venture down there over the weekend. I also went in one of the "Everything's a Dollar" stores that was right next to Wal Mart this morning, and they has Meg's SS Microfibers for $0.99 each. I went through and picked out 7 of the ones that looked decent.

Comment

Originally posted by exploreco View Post
                Dang, that is a good deal. Our Kmart is closing. I should run over there and see what they have too.
                the same thang here ..was going head that way until my aunt told
                me it had close down..but will check wal-mart ...

Comment

Kmart, eh?

Comment

My walmart never has meguiars products like that on clearance. It's always just armor all, and all the k marts closed up years ago around me.

Comment

Went to Wally World in Simi Valley, CA and no joy.

Comment

Originally posted by KIA HYBRID View Post
                        nice deal..how many towels in a box?advance auto had the bug splatter sponges on clearance for 4.95...then they cut that in half..so it was around 2.50 a box
                        Just 1 but out of the 60 some S S towels I have these seam to be a lot softer then the others I bought in bulk last year?

Originally posted by cfilly View Post
                        Wal Mart had the Meguiar's buckets full of stuff...picked up the last 3 at my closest store this morning for $7.50 each. I am going to a different one this afternoon to see if they have any as well. I will report back later to let you guys know what they had. That same Wal Mart also had some other goodies as well...picked up the following:
                        7 Mothers Foaming Leather Cleaner for $1.50 each, 4 Mothers Leather Conditioning Infusion Cream for $2.00 each, 4 tubes of Meg's White Wax for $2.50 each, 2 tubes of Meg's Black Wax for $2.50 each, 2 tubes each of Meg's Metal Polish Medium Cut and Heavy Cut for $1.50 each.

They also had a bunch of Surf City stuff, Armor All Spray Shield or something along those lines, some Lexol products, and I guess its a Wal Mart type brand of a car washing kit that had a nozzle, wash mitt, some towels for drying, glass, leather, and cleaning on clearance as well.

The closest K-Mart to me is around 45 minutes away, so I might venture down there over the weekend. I also went in one of the "Everything's a Dollar" stores that was right next to Wal Mart this morning, and they has Meg's SS Microfibers for $0.99 each. I went through and picked out 7 of the ones that looked decent.
                        Got me 5 bottle of the Mothers foaming wash week as well.
                        ''USE THE LEAST AGGRESSIVE PRODUCT TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT''
                        You Don't Know What You Can Do Until You Try '' TECHNIQUE IS EVERYTHING''
                        Test Hoods Are Cheap And Most Of The Time Free

Comment

Originally posted by cfilly View Post

The Mothers leather cleaner and conditioner are great. I liked them a lot. White wax and black wax for under $3 is a steal. It's too bad the wal mart's around me don't carry those metal polishes. I would be all over heavy cut and medium cut to go with the fine cut I already have. Hmmm maybe I should send you some money and cover shipping to send some out my way.

Stay away from SCG. There products are all hype and their customer service is nowhere near the service of Meguiar's along with some shady business practices that I found out about.
                          99 Grand Prix
                          02 Camaro SS

Comment

While picking up a couple 'o jugs of oil yesterday at my local WM...the Meguiar's 'Bucket' was indeed on sale...$19.88. The regular price 'said', $21.99.

For $7.50, you guys hit it big time.

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by The Guz View Post
                              The Mothers leather cleaner and conditioner are great. I liked them a lot. White wax and black wax for under $3 is a steal. It's too bad the wal mart's around me don't carry those metal polishes. I would be all over heavy cut and medium cut to go with the fine cut I already have. Hmmm maybe I should send you some money and cover shipping to send some out my way.

Stay away from SCG. There products are all hype and their customer service is nowhere near the service of Meguiar's along with some shady business practices that I found out about.
                              I used the Mother's cleaner and cream on my third row seats out of my Tahoe yesterday(they stay in my garage, not in the truck), and it seemed to work well. I have never really tried any of the SCG stuff, but I remember hearing some stuff about them so I didn't pick any of it up. The other Wal Mart I went to had a ton of clearance stuff, most of it was SCG and Armor All. I did pick up 6 bottles of TW rinse less wash for $2 each and I got 4 more tubes of White Wax for $2.50 each again.

Michael-I will get the metal polish out to you tomorrow. PM me your address again, I emptied out my inbox so I don't have it anymore.

I got the shipping.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');