• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

logo help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• logo help

Awhile back a guy made this logo for me. For a while I was able to put it in photos like a watermark. But now I can't. Does anyone know you can do that.

Re: logo help

Ah, my favourite logo has returned. lol

You can google free watermark sites which you can upload your pics to and then that logo can also be uploaded to be used as the watermark. There are a few easy to use sites about.

Comment

I'm in school for graphic design so I know some great adobe programs. You're just wanting to add that logo to your pictures? You can probably do that in any decent photo editing software like PS.

Comment

Lol! This logo is on a lot of apparel and detail bags. Thanks! I'll give it a try.

Comment

Yeah! I Use to be able to do it before. When uploading that image I get the white boarder. But before it would just be the black circle with the logo.

Comment

Here is a photo with the logo that I was able to do before.

Comment

Are u able to put this logo into the same frame that you did with the other one?

Comment

Re: logo help

I'll see what I can do. Shouldn't be a problem. Might take me a couple of days though. Work is really busy at the moment.

Comment

Ok. Thank you!

Comment

Just checking to see if you where able to do that logo change. If not no biggie. Just curious what it would look like. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');