• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gallery down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gallery down?

I am trying to up load some photos and can not get to the gallery.

Is the MOL Gallery Down?
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Re: Gallery down?

Originally posted by gb387
    I am trying to up load some photos and can not get to the gallery.

Is the MOL Gallery Down?
    I've got the same problem, I get the "Forbidden, you do not have permission to view this web page" thingy.
    Lew

"...will separate aircraft for food"

My Mercedes Benz S600

Comment

Hey,

Yes, the gallery is down and is being worked on. Hopefully it will be up and running soon!

Tim
      Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
        I have photos to upload as well....

LOL, I finally got pics of the car ready to upload, and the gallery was down!!! Not a big deal, it's free, so I can't complain!!!
        Lew

My Mercedes Benz S600

Comment

The server that Meguiar's Online crashed last Sunday, since then the process of restoring the forum to the server has been taking place. This has affected our Photo Gallery and the problem is being addressed.

Thanks for your patience!

Mike

p.s.

I have photos to upload as well....
          Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Is the upload photos feature still unavailable? I can't seem to upload a photo still.
            Lew

My Mercedes Benz S600

Comment

I've sent an e-mail to David Bynon letting him know of the problem so I'm sure he is aware of it. I'm also sure his hands are full with a multitude of problems since the server crash last Sunday. I can assure you, he will do his best to find the problem and fix it as soon as he can make the time. Until then, nobody can upload any photos including myself.

On a side note, in the past, when there have been server problems, I personally have lost a multitude of photos when we've had to re-install a back-up of the forum and Photo Post, for this reason, I am very wary to spend a lot of time uploading photos until I know for certain the server environment is stable.

Been there, done that, still haven't been able to recover.
              Mike Phillips
              760-515-0444
              showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
                I've sent an e-mail to David Bynon letting him know of the problem so I'm sure he is aware of it. I'm also sure his hands are full with a multitude of problems since the server crash last Sunday. I can assure you, he will do his best to find the problem and fix it as soon as he can make the time. Until then, nobody can upload any photos including myself.

On a side note, in the past, when there have been server problems, I personally have lost a multitude of photos when we've had to re-install a back-up of the forum and Photo Post, for this reason, I am very wary to spend a lot of time uploading photos until I know for certain the server environment is stable.

Been there, done that, still haven't been able to recover.
                Sounds like its a mess! I am stocking up on photos to upload for some new product reviews.
                Brandon

Comment

Any word on this yet? I am sure it takes time but just wonderin.
                  Brandon

Comment

Hey Gb,

I talked with Mike tonight on the phone. He told me that they are still working on it. He has contacted the appropriate people to try and take care of the gallery issues. Hopefully, it will not be much longer!!

Tim
                    Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');