• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mercedes ML350 Bluetec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercedes ML350 Bluetec

Hi Everyone,

It's been a while since I've done a full detail, but I had the opportunity [FONT=Calibri]to do a job for a friend at work.His dad was in town for a visit and realized that the truck had suffered through a really long WI winter, so I offered to de-grime and shine it for him.[SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]The ML is a 2013 and still in great shape
    Greg D.

2011 Chevy Cruze Eco - Imperial Blue
    2008 Chevy Suburban LT - Black

Re: Mercedes ML350 Bluetec

Something went horribly wrong with the initial post, so let me try this again.

Hi Everyone,

It's been a while since I've done a full detail, but I had the opportunity [FONT=Calibri]to do a job for a friend at work. His dad was in town for a visit and realized that the truck had suffered through a really long WI winter, so I offered to de-grime and shine it for him.[SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000] The ML is a 2013 and still in great shape
    Greg D.

2011 Chevy Cruze Eco - Imperial Blue
    2008 Chevy Suburban LT - Black

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');