• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F/S Duragloss, B&S MF cutting pads, B&S 4" pads, and 3.5" backing plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/S Duragloss, B&S MF cutting pads, B&S 4" pads, and 3.5" backing plate

Hi MOL,

I have the following for sale:

(1) New16 oz Total Performance Polish #105
    (1) New 16 oz Marine RV Polish #501
    (1) New 8 oz Polish & Cleaner #101
    (1) New 8 oz Polish Bonding Agent #601
    (1) New 8 oz Clear Coat Polish #111
    (1) Used 120 oz remaining of 128 oz Rinseless Wash with AquaWax #932
    (1) New 128 oz Car Wash Concentrate #902
    (1) New 128 oz AquaWax #952
    (1) New 128 oz Fast Clean & Shine Detail Spray #923
    (2) Used 36 oz bottles with sprayer
    (4) New small mixing bottles for mixing the any of the polishes with the bonding agent
    (6) Brand new Buff & Shine 5.5" Microfiber Cutting Pads. Pads have been removed from the original packaging, but have never been used.
    (1) Buff & Shine 3.5" DA backing plate
    (6) brand new, never used Buff & Shine 4" White Ultra Finishing Pads. Pads have been removed from the original packaging, but have never been used.

Full retail on these items would be $270, I will sell for $145 shipped in the lower 48 states. I accept Paypal for payment, please send a PM to me for My paypal information. Thanks for looking.

Re: F/S Duragloss, B&S MF cutting pads, B&S 4" pads, and 3.5" backing plate

Looking to move this quickly. $115.00 shipped in lower 48, $150 shipped to Canada. Boxed up and ready to ship out Monday!!

Comment

I am also willing to break this up, so let me know what you might want and I will reply. Thanks.

Comment

PM Sent.
        Bill

Comment

What do you have left Kris?

Comment

The following products have been spoken for: The DG Rinseless Wash 932, the DG 111 and all the pads with the backing plate.

Comment

This is what is left:

(1) New16 oz Total Performance Polish #105
              (1) New 16 oz Marine RV Polish #501
              (1) New 8 oz Polish & Cleaner #101
              (1) New 8 oz Polish Bonding Agent #601
              1) New 128 oz Car Wash Concentrate #902
              (1) New 128 oz AquaWax #952
              (1) New 128 oz Fast Clean & Shine Detail Spray #923
              (2) Used 36 oz bottles with sprayer
              (4) New small mixing bottles for mixing the any of the polishes with the bonding agent

$65 shipped in the lower 48. Retail on what is left would be over $140, so still a pretty good deal.

Comment

$50 shipped in lower 48. With 3 gallons of product here, shipping is going to be 60% of that? Who wants it?

Comment

Remaining products are spoken for. Thank you everyone!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');