• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recommended seat covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended seat covers

Not sure where to put non-detailing car questions, so I thought I'd ask here.

I just noticed a small tear in the driver's seat, and I'd like to get a seat cover (either for it, or a pair, for the front two seats) somewhere in the $20-40 range. I'd like something very durable. I don't care if it has a cute Mickey Mouse pattern or not--I just want something durable, that will minimize the tearing on the seat itself.

Any recommendations?

Re: Recommended seat covers

Not a specific brand, but you may be able to find something in that price range at a discount store like Big Lots.

Comment

Cost a little bit more but look into katzkin. Very nice seat covers!

Comment

Originally posted by ClearlyCoated View Post
        Not a specific brand, but you may be able to find something in that price range at a discount store like Big Lots.
        I don't think I want to get a seat cover at Big Lots. I wasn't aware that this would be the only place that would sell a seat cover for that price. Maybe I should just get one, as this is my daily driver and 99% of the time its only me in the driver's seat.

Katzkin looks very good, but all I want is a cover, not an entire re=upholstering or a leather seat.

Comment

Originally posted by prr View Post
          I don't think I want to get a seat cover at Big Lots. I wasn't aware that this would be the only place that would sell a seat cover for that price. Maybe I should just get one, as this is my daily driver and 99% of the time its only me in the driver's seat.

Katzkin looks very good, but all I want is a cover, not an entire re=upholstering or a leather seat.
          Try autoanything.com. The best seat covers I have bought from them are the CoverKing brand. Autoanything usually has them on sale for 10-15% off, but open up the chat window on their website and ask for a bit more off. They will usually do another 5% off.

Comment

Originally posted by ClearlyCoated View Post
            Try autoanything.com. The best seat covers I have bought from them are the CoverKing brand. Autoanything usually has them on sale for 10-15% off, but open up the chat window on their website and ask for a bit more off. They will usually do another 5% off.
            Thanks for the link. Looks like a great site. Their reviews are very honest (one had almost as many 1 and 2 stars as 4 and 5 star reviews), which I appreciate. I might not get coverking (a bit out of my price range) but I'll probably get something from that site. Very helpful.

Comment

I found this at Oreillys: http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/de...7.oap?pt=N0134

Cost 20-25 bucks. Just what I wanted. It looks pretty decent (matches the color of my car), and it looks and feels rather durable, for a cheap seat cover. Would definitely look for one made by this company again if the need arises.

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');