• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Switched from IE to Google Chrome, now no email notifications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switched from IE to Google Chrome, now no email notifications

I know it shouldn't, but since I've switched browsers from Internet Explorer to Google Chrome, I'm not getting my email notifications and they are not being sent to my SPAM file. What's up?
    Don
    12/27/2015
    "Darth Camaro"
    2013 Camaro ... triple black
    323 hp V6, 6 speed manual

Re: Switched from IE to Google Chrome, now no email notifications

Did you also change the email address for the notifications?
    Originally posted by Blueline
    I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

No, but now all of a sudden it's seems to be working again ??
      Don
      12/27/2015
      "Darth Camaro"
      2013 Camaro ... triple black
      323 hp V6, 6 speed manual

Comment

Strange.

I know for me, it stopped working with my Hotmail email all of a sudden. I had to change it to my work email address for it to work.

That was maybe 6 months ago, and it's still the same now.
        Originally posted by Blueline
        I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');