• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look what I got in the mail today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what I got in the mail today...

Re: Look what I got in the mail today...

Nice!

Where did you score those?
    Originally posted by Blueline
    I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Originally posted by davey g-force View Post
      Nice!

Where did you score those?
      Clean Your Car is the leading UK retailer of Car Care and Car Detailing Products.

Comment

Not new right? Private sale off a forum member or something?
        I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Originally posted by davey g-force View Post
          Not new right? Private sale off a forum member or something?
          No, it is new as far as I can tell...the website is an autodetailing website that sells lots of brands and products..I tried to buy on Amazon in France and Germany but they won't ship ot the US (VOC I guess) but this guy was small enough it didn't come up and it made it through customes no isssue..about $70 total including air freight from the UK..got it in less than a week

Comment

Never tried it ,is M16 really that good to have to go through that?
            2013 Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad

Comment

It's a very good wax.

It has a bit of a 'cult following', especially after it was discontinued (in most countries).

I actually thought it was discontinued everywhere, until I read this. This would make a great birthday present to myself!

Comment

M16 Professional Paste Wax is still being produced in the USA, but it can't be sold domestically due to EPA strict regulations. I always buy couple cans while in Europe. It's a great carnauba based hard molecular natural wax.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');