• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving sale.

I have purchased some of these products when I was starting out washing and protecting my vehicle. Chemical guys is a decent supply company, but I'm looking for better and more of a family oriented company.

I'm accepting paypal or local pick up Carson,ca. buyer pays shipping

I have
    2 Gallons of EcoSmart Concentrate $50 each
    4 bottles- V07 spray sealant 16oz $15 each
    4bottles- V07 soap $10 16oz each
    4 bottles- Wash and wax soap $5 16oz each
    4 bottles- glossworkz soap $10 16oz each
    Celeste Dettaglio paste wax $120 new
    CG White Wax $50 new
    SmartwaxConcours Wax $50 new

Re: Moving sale.

227 views and no one comments..

Comment

Re: Moving sale.

Just a thought for you, since this a pro-Meguiars site (go figure...) a lot of members here are very loyal to the great products Meguiars makes and don't want or need to consider other non-Meguiars brands, hence they may not be commenting because they just aren't interested in the products you're offering for sale.

Or alternately, maybe the prices aren't attractive enough to snare a buyer? I say this with zero knowledge of what your products are worth new, but when selling anything the sharper the price the more interest you'll generate.

Good luck with your sale!

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');