• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello From North Carolina!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From North Carolina!

Hey guys, I've been lurking on this site for quite a while and I can safely say I am now addicted to detailing thanks to you guys! My name is Johnathan and I just graduated college in December. I had never had a car until this year since I always took public transit and I never really had money. I graduated in Computer Science so I have a pretty nice job myself now and grabbed me a brand new car (in my profile picture).

I really wanted to take care of this car so i've been lurking and buying all kinds of products. I did a full detail about 2 months ago and it was awesome. I cringe every time it rains now so I don't know if that also counts as an addiction

I don't know if i'm allowed to post a question here but in my first detail I did the Wash, Clay, Wax method. On my second one recently I used polish after claying and it was really hard to get off and made awful smearing (I tried wiping immediately after applying because it said not to allow drying).

How do you guys use the Meguiar's Polish? Maybe the car is too new to need polishing anyways... not sure..

Anyways thanks for all the advice and I hope to join the family
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');