• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar m20 poly sealant vs m21 synth sealant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiar m20 poly sealant vs m21 synth sealant

There has been so much hype about meguiars m21, a lot don't know of the m20. I recently detailed an orange scion, and the paint was literally glowing from the m20. The m21 makes it very shiny and reflective, like I notice a lot of mother products do, but not the deep warmth and depth. Any thoughts on different waxes ? I've even been tempted to try some marine waxes on clear coats, the durability could be better
    Meguiar M26 yellow wax
    0.00%
    Meguiar M21 synthetic sealant
    50.00%
    Meguiar M20 polymer sealant
    8.33%
    Marine wax, Or other wax
    8.33%
    Meguiar ultimate wax
    33.33%

Re: Meguiar m20 poly sealant vs m21 synth sealant

Just to note, the M20 is a cleaner/wax with a carnuba/synthetic blend of waxes.

M21 is an all synthetic wax.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

I could be wrong but could it be that m20 doesn't make the paint darker like the rest of the waxes.

Comment

I regularly use #20 on light color cars, white/silver, as it tends to clean a little better, and #21 on darker colors because of the increase in color boost. And the #21 has slight filler abilities.

Comment

I actually use M20 more than M21. If for no other reason than it has those light cleaners, and is super easy to use.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');