• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheel cleaner question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel cleaner question

I understand that it is best to remove the wheel from the car to thoroughly clean it with Wheel and Rim Cleaner but can the product be used to clean the inner rim while the tire is on the car? Just curious (and lazy).

Re: Wheel cleaner question

of course

Comment

Originally posted by neanderthal View Post
      of course
      Just need to reach back, agitate, and rinse.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Yes. There are various brushes on the market that can be used to clean the inner barrels of the wheels.
        99 Grand Prix
        02 Camaro SS

Comment

I highly recommend Wheel Woolies. For wheel cleaning in hard to reach places they can't be beat. LOVE THEM!

Comment

Originally posted by Super Dave View Post
            I highly recommend Wheel Woolies. For wheel cleaning in hard to reach places they can't be beat. LOVE THEM!
            I'll second this and go a step further. I have 4 different wheel woolies but still find the need for something like a speedmaster wheel brush. The wheel woolies just can't quite get around my brakes in front.

Comment

I like the Daytona speed master brush. Both smaller sizes. No need for the mega brush.

Comment

The nice thing is all of these wheel brushes have uses in the engine bay as well for cleaning harder to reach spots.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');