• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GM accessories online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM accessories online

Since this in the only automotive forum I'm a member of, thought I'd ask this here...

Anyone have recommendations for reputable online dealers for GM accessories? I found some online, but know nothing about them. Location in Canada would be preferred, but US works as well. Trying to find a good price on vent visors, a hood deflector, and mud flaps for my '06 Montana van.

Thanks!

Re: GM accessories online

Based on the info on GM's dealer accessory site, you'll probably have to search the aftermarket. GM still lists flaps, but they're the generic application. No vent visors or hood protector were listed on our Dealer site.

Bill

Comment

Go aftermarket on those items....you'll probably get a better price and quality if you do...loads of websites sell them

Comment

Thanks for the assist, guys. Appreciated. I'll have a look around for some good aftermarket sites.

Comment

Give this site a look see... www.lundinternational.com .

They pretty well make all of the OEM items.

Bill

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');