• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Suggestion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Suggestion!

I am grateful that Meguiar's provides this forum and for the knowledge I have gain from here. But my suggestion is to have occasional random drawings for Mequiar's products! Maybe even for a DA! (Damn, I would LOVE a DA for my car!!!) Just a suggestion.
    2014 Mustang GT 6-Speed Manual

Re: Forum Suggestion!

They do offer that through their social media. I have been a recipient of those contest giveaways.
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

The only problem with a giveaway(s) is you have people who only join the forum just for that specific reason and then are never heard or seen from again.

Comment

Originally posted by imacarnut View Post
        The only problem with a giveaway(s) is you have people who only join the forum just for that specific reason and then are never heard or seen from again.
        Ahhhhh. That *****!
        2014 Mustang GT 6-Speed Manual

Comment

You mean like the guy who won the trip to Sema? Lol. Not trying to totally bash the dude, but the least he could've done was make a post on here to say something, Anything. Lol. Smh.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');