• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

104 Degrees yesterday ...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 104 Degrees yesterday ...........

Thank God for canopies!!

A couple of vehicles I worked on yesterday .... Ugh.

The Lexus was a clay bar/sealant exterior detail service. The Flex was a clay bar/lite polish/Cquartz coating & full interior service. My butt was dragging after that one .....

The Finishing Touch Auto Detail, LLC | Portfolio | Reviews | Contact Us
    Serving: Austin, TX | San Antonio, TX

Re: 104 Degrees yesterday ...........

Looking good!
    Am i obsessed?? A car is the second biggest financial investment for most people, why not keep it looking better than new?

Comment

Nice one.

I had never heard of a Ford Flex before (we don't have them here). Did you use a Flex on the Flex?

They look pretty good for that style of vehicle - kind of like a poor man's Range Rover?
      Originally posted by Blueline
      I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Actually it's kind of its own thing, not quite an suv, not quite a station wagon.

Comment

Kinda sorta like a RR.

I still haven't quite gotten used to them, but I'll say that the interior on these things is HUGE. Might as well detail the interior of a full sized SUV.

Comment

The Flex is a rolling building. Darned thing is big enough to have it's own area code!

Comment

You've got that right!

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');