• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How I Made $150,119.50 Detailing In My 2nd Year of Business Free Webinar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How I Made $150,119.50 Detailing In My 2nd Year of Business Free Webinar

Hey everyone,

I initially wanted to inspire others and let them know that they can build a 6 figure detailing business rapidly like I have. There were times when I was going to quit and get a job but I didn't get hired so I had to stick with it. Thankfully I did because breakthrough happen and I went from making $20k my first year in business to $150k my second.

There's been so much interest that I went ahead and set up a live webinar for us on Thursday August 20th at 2pm EST.

I'll be going over the system I used to have my first detailing company make $150k in it's second year.

You can use the same proven system to help grow your detailing operation.

>>You Can Register Here<<

Some people have asked if there could be a recording. Just register for the live webinar and if a recording becomes available you will be on the list to be updated if it is.

I hope that helps!!

Mike Calloway

Premere Auto Detail
    http://www.premereautodetail.com

Re: How I Made $150,119.50 Detailing In My 2nd Year of Business Free Webinar

I'll reserve my comment on the content of this post.

Perhaps the fact your 'Premere Auto Detail' website registers as a Malicious site says it all?

Comment

Sure register and pay me $100 and I'll tell you how to make money too!!

Comment

Enter your email address below to reserve your seat on this webinar and get your 100% free business building cheat sheet. It's 100% free!
        It says it's free (I didn't register to confirm).
        Originally posted by Blueline
        I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

It's always free to get you in the door, but then you have to buy something to get the real stuff. Always been that way.

Comment

Looks like a few folks were not happy and it sounds like this turned into a sales pitch.

The webinar was a success. Many of you all had great questions and I was glad that I could help so many of you. I wasn't able to record the webinar bu
            99 Grand Prix
            02 Camaro SS

Comment

Wow. I thought as much...

btw the title of this thread is "How I Made $150K..." but in the above link, the truth came out:

In second year Revenue was $150k, Profit $70k.
              That's hardly "making" $150K.
              Originally posted by Blueline
              I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

was a bit surprised admins didn't remove the post as spam?

Comment

I think the disappointing part is that this post was made by someone with only three other posts on MOL and that his total of only four posts were all made on the same day this was posted.

Comment

$150,119.50 earned in his 2nd year. Whoa!

Don't forget about those last 50 cents he made that year or it might result in a OCD attack of biblical proportions!

Now that's what ya call sweatin the DETAILS! We must all sign up and pay to learn from this true master of detail. Lol no.

Comment

What's the old saying, there's no such thing as a free lunch. I bet he didn't expect this kind of backlash lol. His credibility just went out the window.
                      99 Grand Prix
                      02 Camaro SS

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');