Review - D160 All Season Dressing - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Review - D160 All Season Dressing

          
  1. #11
    Michael The Guz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Lawndale, CA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,455
    Rep Power
    63

    Re: Review - D160 All Season Dressing

    It's been about 2 weeks and I noticed a couple of lightly faded areas on the drivers side tire. I didn't look at the others in detail but they look ok.

  2. #12
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Review - D160 All Season Dressing

    Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    It's been about 2 weeks and I noticed a couple of lightly faded areas on the drivers side tire. I didn't look at the others in detail but they look ok.
    Thanks for the follow up

  3. #13
    Michael The Guz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Lawndale, CA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,455
    Rep Power
    63

    Re: Review - D160 All Season Dressing

    I am calling this one at about 2-3 weeks. The other tires were showing blotchy areas on the tire.

  4. #14
    Mr Sparkle davey g-force's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    4,290
    Rep Power
    64

    Re: Review - D160 All Season Dressing

    Thanks for following up Michael.

    So did the car go through any rain, or bucket/hose washing in those 2-3 weeks?
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueline View Post
    I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

  5. #15
    Michael The Guz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Lawndale, CA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,455
    Rep Power
    63

    Re: Review - D160 All Season Dressing

    No rain and no bucket or hose in that time. Not even a D114 rinse until I had to remove some paint overspray from my Grand Prix..

  6. #16
    Mr Sparkle davey g-force's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    4,290
    Rep Power
    64

    Re: Review - D160 All Season Dressing

    Ok, so you saw mediocre durability, which I suppose is to be expected from this type of water based dressing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueline View Post
    I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

  7. #17
    Michael The Guz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Lawndale, CA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,455
    Rep Power
    63

    Re: Review - D160 All Season Dressing

    Quote Originally Posted by davey g-force View Post
    Ok, so you saw mediocre durability, which I suppose is to be expected from this type of water based dressing.
    Yeah. Typical durability for something water based.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. review on Megs D160 all season
    By tbaz in forum Detailing 101
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Feb 19th, 2011, 03:01 PM
  2. All Season Dressing and Silicone Free Dressing
    By steve's detailing in forum Detailing 101
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 11th, 2010, 09:22 AM
  3. Hyper Dressing or All Season Dressing?
    By kev4bama in forum Meguiar's Professional Lines - Mirror Glaze & Detailer
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Oct 28th, 2008, 03:32 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: Mar 3rd, 2008, 09:08 PM
  5. Hyper dressing vs All season dressing
    By mh68 in forum Detailing 101
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: Oct 2nd, 2006, 02:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •