• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A New APC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New APC

I would like to see Meguiars produce a non-caustic, non-acidic, all purpose cleaner that has the ability to degrease engines, remove brake dust, clean windshields, clean rubber, plastic, vinyl, mold, mildew, grime, dirt, road sludge, etc, but doesn't leave a white nasty residue and can also be used on paint. Basically a do-all cleaner that can be used for tough jobs undiluted all the way to maintenance cleaning on interior and other general surfaces. Something I can use that I don't have to worry about what surface I am cleaning and what I am cleaning it with. That would be something I could use everyday and save me a whole lot of time.

Re: A New APC

You could call it Meguiars ALL SURFACE CLEANER and feauture it in the Detailer line.

Comment

D101 APC is non acidic and very alkaline.
      Even better than needing to use it full strength, it can remove brake dust, clean rubber, plastic, vinyl, grime, dirt, road sludge, clean carpets, leather, used with a steam cleaner, and even around the house to clean countertops, stoves, showers, ect. all at a dilution of 10.1 in most cases.

Not too long ago my mom asked if I had anything that could cut grease to help her clean around the house. I handed her a bottle of D101@10.1 and a few days later she couldn't stop raving about how great this stuff is! My mom has been a housekeeper for as long as I can remember, and for her to say that the bottle of D101 I gave her is the best thing she's ever used above all the stuff she currently has and has tried made me feel so happy at the fact I could help her out
      She said "this stuff even cleans glass"! Lol.
      I handed her a whole pre diluted gallon and she asked me "where do you want me to keep it"? I said keep it wherever you want to keep it, it's yours. I've got plenty more! Lol.

FYI: Contrary to popular belief, D108 Super Degreaser is Non caustic and non acidic. It won't turn things white.

It's great to have both D101 and D108 handy at different dilutions for specific situations that come your way. From engines to tires, to plastic trim, and interior. Every single thing you mentioned can be handled with D101 & D108. Have you tried them?
      Last edited by Eldorado2k; Sep 18, 2015, 11:08 PM. Reason: Add more info

Comment

I have and use D101 all the time. I like it a lot. It cleans very well. (I have used D108 as well) I would just like to see if it can be bested by something new. Call me "wacky," but I put different cleaners up to challenges side by side to see the engineered characteristics each demonstrates. D101 comes out looking really good, especially when price is considered. Maybe it is in the way it is marketed, but it seems Meguiars wants consumers to use it more like a fabric cleaning detergent and conditioner to me. Their sales material briefly describes that it can be used on exterior surfaces. Why not just come out with a surface cleaner that is widely marketed for exterior use? I don't get it. Meguiars routinely offers redundant productsn(think water based dressing and Hyper dressing) in other catergories, it just looks like they are missing the mark (at least in the way they market it) with an All Purpose Cleaner designed for exterior/interior cleaning.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');