• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Quik Wax Tip.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Quik Wax Tip.

Today happened to be the first time I used my bottle of Ultimate Quik Wax on my truck.

I did a full wipe with it after washing my truck and found out that after your done, if you go back again with another dry microfiber towel and give it a quick, dry, buff, gives it a bit of exta sheel.

Just a bit of info I found out about by chance.

Re: Ultimate Quik Wax Tip.

Yup. The directions on the back of the bottle state to turn to a clean dry portion of the towel for the final wipe.. The directions on the back of D156 are a bit more specific and tell you to immediately wipe with second dry Ultimate Wipe microfiber.

Comment

Technically I didn't quite follow that specific direction, I did final buff all at same time, which worked out fine.

I'd show a pic of it but my camera phone doesn't like low light and it fuzzed the pic a bit when I took it, will get another one after sun comes up today.

Comment

Yeah you are referring to the two towel method which in my opinion works better than the single towel.
        99 Grand Prix
        02 Camaro SS

Comment

I've been using this stuff as a final wipe on exterior glass. Spray onto towel, wipe, then turn to dry side for final wipe. Man does it work great...

Comment

Ok hwg, 4 quick pics with the Quik Wax, these were taken approx a month after full detail job that finished with Paint Protect, and one further wash with Wash n Wax about 2 weeks ago.

That final dry buffing really does make it shine.

Comment

Agreed with Guz on the 2 towel

Comment

Originally posted by Jarhead0754 View Post
                Agreed with Guz on the 2 towel
                Me too. If I use just one towel, I find that it gets too saturated towards the end and doesn't dry the surface.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper_Merc View Post
                  Today happened to be the first time I used my bottle of Ultimate Quik Wax on my truck.

I did a full wipe with it after washing my truck and found out that after your done, if you go back again with another dry microfiber towel and give it a quick, dry, buff, gives it a bit of exta sheel.

Just a bit of info I found out about by chance.
                  "sheen" (fixed 2 years later lol)

Comment

New here...
                    Hi,was wondering if you could please tell me where to purchase a large bottle of this product.
                    What will be my best price order on line? Or in a store?
                    Also looking to remove scratches on my 2012 Black Nissan Altima, especially where door handles are,looks really bad,just the everyday wear and tear look after these few years.
                    Thank you so much for your help.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');