Meguiar's Travel Kit
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Meguiar's Travel Kit

Meguiar's Travel Kit

I am wondering if Meguiar's can make a travel kit, so we can keep it in a car.
    8-10oz small sprayers with QD, Windshield Wash, Bug & Tar remover..etc with Black bag with Megiuar's logo.

We can refill liquid, and there is room for yellow pads and MF towels.

03 MINI BRG/BLK CVT - SOLD | 08 Black WRX - FAST!

Registered Member
    I would buy as soon as it hit the market!

"Do the job right, or don't do it!" - Dad

That would be a NICE purchase.

Believe it or not I got a BOX with all the NXT line & some Scratch X- I carry in my trunk at all times. Just in case I need to head to a quick outing or meeting and I need to clean the car up SUPER quick.

Pray for our country
    I used to have a small (Sample size) bottle of QD that would fit in the palm of your hand, but I gave it away.

Neat little thing.......Complete with the Meguiar's logo & red color, just like the big bottle.

Registered Member
    This sounds like a great idea. I currently carry a bottle of Quik Detailer and a bottle of Interior Quik Detailer in my trunk along wiht 2 MF towels. I was thinking of just going out to a hardware dtore and getting some small spray bottles so I don't have to carry the big bottle around. The only problem is that I don't think the trigger on the QD has a screw top so I can refill the little guys. Or am I incorrect?

Another issue...heat. I am concerned that with summer coming up, the bottles may be prone to leaking or the heat can degrade the quality of the product. Anyone care to comment?

Pray for our country
    Originally posted by 05PhillyStang
    This sounds like a great idea. I currently carry a bottle of Quik Detailer and a bottle of Interior Quik Detailer in my trunk along wiht 2 MF towels. I was thinking of just going out to a hardware dtore and getting some small spray bottles so I don't have to carry the big bottle around. The only problem is that I don't think the trigger on the QD has a screw top so I can refill the little guys. Or am I incorrect?

Another issue...heat. I am concerned that with summer coming up, the bottles may be prone to leaking or the heat can degrade the quality of the product. Anyone care to comment?
    You can unscrew the sprayer head on the red QD bottle.

Outside of the QD, I would be concerned about high temps degrading the product.......Unless the contents are used up often, and refilled with fresh product.

Originally posted by Rusty Bumper
    You can unscrew the sprayer head on the red QD bottle.

Outside of the QD, I would be concerned about high temps degrading the product.......Unless the contents are used up often, and refilled with fresh product.
    What would you consider to be HIGH temps?

I live in NYC so my climate is not like Phoenix.

Im sure the products can hold up to a certain point in hot weather.

Just thinking about having my trunk practically empty with "TRAVEL" size as oppose to all the FULL Size supplies I carry on me now.

MEGUIARS THE PEOPLE ARE SPEAKING....LOL

Pray for our country
    Originally posted by NYCTS
    What would you consider to be HIGH temps?

I live in NYC so my climate is not like Phoenix.

Im sure the products can hold up to a certain point in hot weather.

Just thinking about having my trunk practically empty with "TRAVEL" size as oppose to all the FULL Size supplies I carry on me now.

MEGUIARS THE PEOPLE ARE SPEAKING....LOL
    I'm not positive about the high temp end, but I would guess anything much over 100-125 degrees would be too much..........On the other hand, Meguiars does not recommend that their products be exposed to 32 degrees, or below either.

Temperture is one thing, but I don't plan to store Travel Kit in the trunk forever. Plus all bottles are smaller, so sprayers require frequent re-fill.
    Mainly I would like to use Travel Kit for weekend trip, and I don't want to carry 4-5 32oz sprayer bottles along with other detailing tools.
    I would much prefer to carry smaller size cool looking Travel Kit bag, and would like to keep my car as clean as possible even I am away from home.
    03 MINI BRG/BLK CVT - SOLD | 08 Black WRX - FAST!

Originally posted by cafemoc

I would much prefer to carry smaller size cool looking Travel Kit bag, and would like to keep my car as clean as possible even I am away from home.
    What a great idea Toshi!!! I always pack my Last Touch, Glass Cleaner and Micro Fiber Towels for my weekend trips. I just put them loose in the trunk.

I could take more product if it was packaged smaller and in a nice travel case. Or then, maybe not. If I took more product I would spend more time on the car and less time with the wife!!!

Possibly two lines of bottles? Professional and Detailer line.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information