• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's Travel Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am thinking something similar to this.

Products mentioned above would be too large, I would rather carry mini Travel Kit with me.
    03 MINI BRG/BLK CVT - SOLD | 08 Black WRX - FAST!

Comment

cafemoc, where'd you get that pic or are those yours? That looks exactly like what I'm looking for also.
      Yea, I'm a red hot beaner!!

Comment

I picked up those pictures from another forum, and yes, I am looking for the same thing.
        I don't want to carry full size bottles, but at the same time I wanna be ready for minor touch up on the road.

Comment

Just back from Walmart, picked up small sprayers for my own kit. Its 6 oz sprayers.

I have to loose lunch bag, and find me a nice black bag

6 oz bottles are much smaller and compact.

Comment

Are those clear bottles made out of plastic, and what dept. did you find them in?

I like the flip top bottles too.......I'll bet they come from the cosmetics dept.
            r. b.

Comment

Yes .i would love somthing like this for my t-bird,come on Mequiars,and put a few different mini detail kits together,i buy one sight unseen.

Comment

Its plastic, 6 oz, 7.5 inch tall, and can be found them in cosmetic/beauty supply section.
                Small bottle on left is 4 oz bottle with small sprayer, I use it for oder eliminator liquid.

Comment

Thanks for the info!

Another good place for spray bottles is at a janitorial supply store.
                  Not sure if they have them in the mini size, but the sprayer heads should be top notch, and chemical resistant too.....Not a bad place to find a good brush or two either.
                  r. b.

Comment

2 oz bottles

well...my quest continue...
                    I went to back to Walmart, and found 2 oz sprayer bottles. Those are 50 cents each.

It actually much shorter than 6 oz sprayers, but small sprayers are not heavy duty though. It works well in my garage,
                    and I am sure you can pack few of those bottles with other detailing goods in small bag.

Comment

mock up

I just made mock up with ammo case.
                      I cut 1" sponge to size and lay it on bottom, and cut cardboard to make deviders.

and I put it in my boot

Its not exactly show stopper, its still mock up.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');