• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Protectant/ Ultimate Interior Detailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Protectant/ Ultimate Interior Detailer

Is Ultimate Interior Detailer the same as Ultimate Protectant, but with added cleaning abilities?

The reason I'm asking is because I have a whole bottle of Interior Protectant left, and I wanted to still use that on all my interior vinyl. Then when wanting to do a dust off every one and a while, just use the Detailer to clean it off and allow that to leave a little added protection behind.

I didn't know If they work together in that way or not?

Thanks all!

Ray

Re: Ultimate Protectant/ Ultimate Interior Detailer

Nope, ultimate protectant “protects” and adds sheen on vinyl (like interior trim), some plastic trim found both inside and outside the car (like black body and bumper trim, etc.), though I wouldn’t use it on leather.
    Ultimate interior detailer is used to remove light dust or fingerprints on most of not all interior surfaces. Unlike the regular interior detailer, it leaves just a bit of sheen.
    Can ultimate protectant and ultimate interior detailer be used together? Yes, in a way. You use ultimate protectant first then you can use ultimate interior detailer maybe once a week or as needed it refreshes the interior’s look, giving that clean just detailed look. Sort of like Ultimate Wax and Ultimate Quik Detailer. You wax first, then maintain with Ultimate Quik detailer to keep the car’s paint looking good.

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');