• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Confused, too many options!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused, too many options!

There seem to be a lot of products that seem to do the same thing. I want simple. All I want is a one step product to keep my motorhome looking good. It has a clear cost finish and no oxidation.

Re: Confused, too many options!

Amen!

Comment

I use M66 Quick Detailer from the Mirror Glaze line for those situations. It's a strong cleaner wax, and is only available in gallon sizes, which is ideal for such large vehicles. I use it for one step procedures on cars, trucks, r.v's, and semi tractor type vehicles.

Works great by hand or machine.

Comment

I have used the Quick detailer but think I need more.

Yes I agree with what you said and I'm also looking for a good product to use on my painted motorhome and 4 coats of clear coat.
        I have seen All In One Products that are Cleaner, Wax and Sealant which I think is what I want but looking to see if anyone has other information or ideas.
        I want to apply it with a variable speed dual action buffer.

Anyone know if Meg has any single product like this?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Iggy View Post
          I have used the Quick detailer but think I need more.

Yes I agree with what you said and I'm also looking for a good product to use on my painted motorhome and 4 coats of clear coat.
          I have seen All In One Products that are Cleaner, Wax and Sealant which I think is what I want but looking to see if anyone has other information or ideas.
          I want to apply it with a variable speed dual action buffer.

Anyone know if Meg has any single product like this?

Thanks
          M66 Quick Derailer is one of the strongest cleaner waxes Meguiar's offers. It's not a spray and wipe product.

D151 is supposedly stronger, but I've never used it. Not yet anyways.

Comment

Update
            Bought a gallon jug of McKee's All in One. It is a RV Cleaner, Wax and Sealant.
            Used it on a section of my motorhome with my Porter Cable and an orange pad.
            I had all my friends come by at the campground and wanted to offer their motorhomes if I needed more testing space. lol
            Amazing stuff.
            Applied at a 5 speed for about 6 passes.
            Then just finished with a red buffing pad light pressure and slowed my arm action.
            I actually believe I can shave looking into the new clear shine.
            Now we have to finish the other 250 sq ft of my rig.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');