• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to jump start your detail business and live near Fallbrook CA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to jump start your detail business and live near Fallbrook CA?

Meguiars certified Detailer wanted. Max Carwash is not looking for an employee but a motivated individual to Jump start his own detail business. I have a location with shade for 2 cars RO water power & storage shed. location has preexisting clientele ready for somebody to take over and start work. located in Fallbrook ca with high carwash traffic count to bring even more business . There is no need to hunt for business they come to you! Washes go for $20-$35 and full details go for $165+ but you can set your own pricing. Approximate gross last year was around 30K. I am looking to lease space for $1200 and $500 for RO water and power but I would be wiling trade 1 1/2 hours of labor a day and cost you $500 for RO water and power. Must have business license and be a certified detailer. I would like to do a no cost not obligation trial for 30 day period to see it its a good fit for Max Carwash and Detailer. Car wash season is coming up and this business is ready to go. Individual must have all equipment needed, motivated and able to work weekends.

Re: Looking to jump start your detail business and live near Fallbrook CA?

Not meaning to hijack your first ever post to MOL but....

Maybe my math skills are a little off, but $1200+ $500= $1700 per month just for site costs. That's $20400.00 per annum and the gross was $30000.00 last year? And the individual must have all their own equipment? Seems to leave precious little for the 'Meguiars Certified detailer'.

Comment

Your math is not off but you are paying bills from day one have the the chance build your own business to a very profitable business. Meguaires certified on site just walked away from all his business even though the had offers in the past to purchase business, must be nice to be 22 and get a full ride to collage including living expenses. Another option is get a trailer detail supply's and then figure out a way to get customers without spending thousands on advertising.

Comment

30k Gross is a loose estimate and based on par time work, I was never told a gross amount and posted what I think is a low estimate, I only have some records from 2013 and it was grossing 5k may, 6k jun and 5k July.

Comment

Having a business is very difficult especially for a beginner and I say this from my own experience but anyway it is worth the work is done if you do everything paying attention to every detail.
          At first, I was lucky with some tips and tricks for business from https://www.businessupside.com/ which helped me a lot and gave me priority over my competitors on the market. Anyway, besides that, it was quite difficult for me because that's the beginning, but I'm glad that I managed to get over everything and get beautiful results that I can be proud of.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');