• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beachbody workout videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beachbody workout videos

Hi MOL,

Not sure if anybody has interest, but I have the following for sale. All discs have been used as I have completed each workout course, but all work 100%. These are all in like new condition. The asking price for everything is $50.00 shipped in the lower 48 states. All listed below are included:

Tony Horton -Power 90 (precursor to P90X, this will get you in good enough shape for P90X)
    Tony Horton-P90X (The original)
    Tony Horton-P90 (modified version of P90X, less total time, easier moves than P90X)
    Shaun T-T25

I have found being in my late 40's, I need something with less impact for my knees, and something just as intense, but shorter in workout time so I have moved onto some different work out routines. These will certainly get you in the best shape of your life if you follow the routines and eat the correct way. I accept Paypal for Payment. Send me a PM for my information. Thanks for looking.

Re: Beachbody workout videos

If you want a beachbody workout, try a full paint correction by hand
    See Kevin's '03 PT Cruiser GT here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/477590

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Replied

Comment

Working...
        X