• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Megs Detailer, Mirror Glaze, Ultimate products, plus Collinite, Poorboys and B&S pads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Megs Detailer, Mirror Glaze, Ultimate products, plus Collinite, Poorboys and B&S pads

Hi MOL,

I have the following to sell, all as one lot. I accept Paypal for payment, please send me a PM for my information.

(1) Gallon of Meguiars M-135 Synthetic Spray Detailer- open, but 100% full. Comes with a 36" spray bottle with sprayer (note 32 oz of product in spray bottle, 96oz in original gallon container)
    (1) Gallon of Meguiars D-156 Synthetic X-Press Spray Wax- open, but 100% full. Comes with a 36" spray bottle with sprayer (note 32 oz of product in spray bottle)
    (1) Gallon of Meguiars D-115 Rinse Free Express Wash & Wax-open, 4oz used with 32 oz of water in spray bottle. Approximately 25 oz left in spray bottle, 124 oz, not mixed left in Gallon
    (1) 16 oz bottle of Meguiars D-301 Microfiber Finishing wax-brand new, unopened
    (1) 15.9 oz bottle of Meguiars Ultimate Compound, used, 95% full
    (1) 16 oz bottle of Meguiars Ultimate Polish, used, 90% full
    (1) Buff & Shine 5" DA backing plate, used, in like new condition
    (8) Buff & Shine 5" Red Wax/sealant DA pads (3 used lightly with Collinite 845, 5 new but no longer in packaging)
    (2) 16 oz bottles of Collinite 845 Insulator Wax (1 used- 95% full, 1 new)
    (2) 16 oz bottles of Poorboys Polish with Sealant (1 used-95% full, 1 new)

Sale price of $160.00 shipped in the lower 48 states. That is less than 60% of retail.

Thanks for looking!

Kris

Re: Megs Detailer, Mirror Glaze, Ultimate products, plus Collinite, Poorboys and B&S

$125.00 shipped.

Comment

Re: Megs Detailer, Mirror Glaze, Ultimate products, plus Collinite, Poorboys and B&S

Chris is an awesome seller if this is still available and you're interested, definitely take him up on it. I'd get it but just placed a big order, so it would be very redundant.
      Dynamic Detailing

Website | Instagram | Facebook

Comment

Sold, thanks for the boost Jarred!!!

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');