• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help fix clear coat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help fix clear coat?

Hello,

I used DA MT300 with the Correction Kit with the D300, and also tried using the Ultimate Compound and it still did not correct my clear coat. Can anyone tell me if using the DMX Microfiber 5 inch pad with M10508 will work better? Or do i need to get the Mirror Glaze M105? I am new to this any advice is greatly appreciated. I wish there was a Meguiar's here in Denver.

The haze is above my phone.

Thanks,
    Mark

Re: Help fix clear coat?

M10508 and Mirror Glaze M105 are the same product.
    Yeah we all shine on, like the moon, and the stars, and the sun - John Lennon

Comment

Which part are you referring to? The cloudy area right about where your phone is at?
      99 Grand Prix
      02 Camaro SS

Comment

Originally posted by The Guz View Post
        Which part are you referring to? The cloudy area right about where your phone is at?
        Yes The Guz.

Comment

It appears that it could be the signs of clear coat failure. Hard to tell from this angle. I have a few spots on my car that look like that and I know it is clear coat failure. If yours is clear coat failure the only fix is a repaint.
          99 Grand Prix
          02 Camaro SS

Comment

Originally posted by The Guz View Post
            It appears that it could be the signs of clear coat failure. Hard to tell from this angle. I have a few spots on my car that look like that and I know it is clear coat failure. If yours is clear coat failure the only fix is a repaint.
            Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');