• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a Specific Detail Solution - Meguiar's Product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Specific Detail Solution - Meguiar's Product

My dealership has recently switched to using Meguiar's products exclusively and we are very happy with the result of all products . There is just one old familiar product of ours that Meguiar's doesn't seem to have an equivalent to. Its called Instant Shine by Sprayway. It does very much what the original Armor All product does only its a silicone-free product for dash vents/kick panel, vinyl, petroleum based, and other surfaces , etc... Its a gloss that is applied by aerosol and leaves a smooth surface and no sticky residue. Under the recommendation of our local Meguiar's supplier , we have been using the Meguiar's silicone free dressing , but it leaves a sticky residue and bubbles up as it comes out of the spray bottle not good for some hard to reach , yet still visible spots ( like oxidized elec. window buttons, cup holders etc.) Because we are connected to a body shop the product must be silicone -free, and after checking against the body shop safe list product list you have in the forum, I'm just not sure if there is a Meguiar's product on there there that is equivalent. Can someone point me to a solution, please?

what we used to have:

Maybe M40? Not sure about the body shop safe part.

Comment

Re: Looking for a Specific Detail Solution - Meguiar's Product

Please read the flyer, the Instant Shine by Sprayway contains silicone.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');