• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

white spots ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white spots ?

Hi,
    I did my black Subaru today with my Meguiars car care kit! I was really happy with the results but I have one issue I could not seem to fix.
    I have white spots on my hood and a couple on the sides. They look like water marks, and feel a bit rough. I tried clay, and a bit of scratch 2.0, but it didnt even touch them .
    any advice or suggestions?
    Thanks

Re: white spots ?

Do you have any pics?

ScratchX may not be strong enough to remove them, especially if you're working by hand (are you?).
    Originally posted by Blueline
    I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

I am doing it by hand. I thought I added a picture , but I don't see it now. I will try to add it again . Thanks !
      Thanks!

Comment

I just came across the water etching post.. sorry I didn't see it before. now I am pretty sure that is what they are after seeing that post. It was my first time doing the clay bar, and I know I was a bit scared to push too hard , so I will try it again. I do love the scratch x , it really made a difference on my light scratches! it was amazing!!

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');