• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pewter Chevy Blazer Reflection in Sea Ray Boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pewter Chevy Blazer Reflection in Sea Ray Boat

I'm getting ready to detail this 22 ft Sea Ray boat again this spring and just thought I'd share a few photos taken after last year's detailing.

Since this boat is about ten years old, I prefer to use a three step process in order to get good results. After a thorough washing, I start out with Meguiar's #49 Fiberglass Cleaner. Followed by #45 Boat Polish. Topped with #55 Polymer Sealant. All products applied by hand. Enjoy...

FRANK CANNA
    Mirror Finish Detailing
    23rd Year 1986-2009

Looks Good! I have wanted to see what the marine line products look like, look good to me... Have you used the Meguiars Flagship?
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Originally posted by gb387
      Looks Good! I have wanted to see what the marine line products look like, look good to me... Have you used the Meguiars Flagship?
      Since I started my own detailing business in 1986, I have used many of Meguair's Professional Detailing Products. A few of the products I use that are specific to boat detailing, such as #54 Boat/RV Wash, #44 Color Restorer and #57 Cleaner Conditioner are also included in their Flagship Collection.

Here's a link and a basic summary of what's included in Meguiar's New Flagship Collection:

* Boat/RV Gel Wash (M-5416)
      * Color Restorer (M-4416)
      * Flagship Marine Wax (M-6316)
      * Quick Spray Wax (M-5916)
      * Quick Clean Marine (M-5216)
      * Carpet & Interior Cleaner (G-9416)
      * Vinyl & Rubber Cleaner/Conditioner (M-5716)
      * All Purpose Marine Cleaner (M-5816)
      * Endurance High Gloss Kit (G-7510)
      * Accessories on page 22: Wash Mitt (G-402)
      * 4 Towels and 4 Applicator Pads (A-7202 (2))
      * 2 Ultimate Wipes (M-9910)
      FRANK CANNA
      Mirror Finish Detailing
      23rd Year 1986-2009

Comment

I am just learning about the marine line thanks for the info! I have been looking at SeaDoos, its a little smaller than the boat you are doing but still needs to look good!
        Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
        Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Great work mirrorfinishman!
          -The Final Detail-
          Lagrange, Kentucky
          thefinaldetail@insightbb.com
          CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY GALLERY

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');