• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G110 Just Quit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G110 Just Quit!

Guys,

After 6 years of use, my G110 quit in the middle of applying my first coat of wax tonight! I've gotten so use to this equipment and will have
    to apply my final coat of wax by hand but on a good note, it's time for the MT300 anyway...

Any tips on using Meguiar's MT300?

Wig

Could just be the brushes are worn out and need replacing. They came with replacements when u bought it if you were unaware. But it's still a good excuse to upgrade. Has anyone seen wizards new polisher?

Comment

Re: G110 Just Quit!

Just checked my case and no brushes. Maybe the original version didn't come with brushes and maybe Meguiar's know if brushes are still available for my original G110.

Thanks,
      Wig

Comment

Order another pair of brushes from Griots. Quote model and serial number. They shouldn't be too expensive. A lot less tan a new polisher or sure.
        Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by sunday joe View Post
          Order another pair of brushes from Griots. Quote model and serial number. They shouldn't be too expensive. A lot less tan a new polisher or sure.
          Good luck.
          Thanks,

Wig

Comment

It works on speed 6 but is that too fast to apply my LSP?

Thanks,
            Wig

Comment

Call Meguiar's customer service. They should be able to help you out.
              99 Grand Prix
              02 Camaro SS

Comment

If it works on 6 than it sounds like the brushes are worn.

Comment

Bushings no longer available. Will order the MT300 and backing plate tonight!

Thanks,
                  Wig

Comment

Auto geek is having a 15 percent off sale picked up a rupes lhr21 Mark 2 for about 360$ don't know how long that deal is gonna last

Comment

I ordered a day prior to the sale and sales always happen after purchase...

Wig

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');