• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G110V2 Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G110V2 Issue

Hi guys,

recently I have been having an issue with my g110v2. The power seems to be intermittently cutting out during use. It will make a sputtering sound while polishing and the machine will stop and then kick back in.

Re: G110V2 Issue

Sorry to hear about this issue. I will send you a pm shortly.
    Brian Hann
    Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
    Meguiar's Inc.
    Irvine, California
    bhann@meguiars.com
    (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

Possibly Could b the brushes

Comment

Cut the cord off where they crimped it and resplice it. I had the same problem

Comment

Originally posted by 6043ron View Post
          Cut the cord off where they crimped it and resplice it. I had the same problem
          This was exactly what I did about a month ago

Comment

I have a feeling in the near future a new coRd will be needed. I really can't believe Meguiars couldn't even point in the right direction whatsoever. They really let me down. I knew from reading the forums before I bought the thing that there was some issue that had cropped up but was pressed for time to get a job done. Needless to say I wasted an hour troubleshooting and making the repair.
            Just trying to get the info out there for others so they don't go through the grief and frustration I did.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');