• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MT300 First Use ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MT300 First Use ?

Guys,

Just received my MT300 this week since the brushes in my G110 V1 burnt out and have a few questions regarding the MT300. I used the MT300 to apply some wax and started out at 4500 and ended up increasing to 4800 but what I've noticed is that the pad rotation on the MT300 is easily stopped when coming into contact with minor body contours and this is without any pressure. Is this common with the MT300? Also, I noticed that the MT300 has to be parallel with the surface, just a slight angle will cause the unit to stop spinning. I never noticed this with my G110 and wanted to make sure that the unit is working correctly.

Thanks again,
    Wig

Re: MT300 First Use ?

Guz,

Thanks for the links! It appears to be normal since the ones in the video appears to behave just like mine, my G110 never responded this way but maybe it's the extra power.

Thanks,
    Wig

Comment

Originally posted by wig View Post
      Guz,

Thanks for the links! It appears to be normal since the ones in the video appears to behave just like mine, my G110 never responded this way but maybe it's the extra power.

Thanks,
      Wig
      I don't ever really notice any stalling with mine. What pads and backing plate are you using?

The Meg's Thin pads are where it's at...

Comment

Originally posted by DasBurninator View Post
        I don't ever really notice any stalling with mine. What pads and backing plate are you using?

The Meg's Thin pads are where it's at...
        I'm using their new backing plate and thin pads.

Thanks,
        Wig

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');