• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiars, Collinite, Griots, FinishKare, Duragloss, Poorboys, and Buff & Shine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiars, Collinite, Griots, FinishKare, Duragloss, Poorboys, and Buff & Shine

OK Gang, last spring time sale, all one package:

(1) gallon of Meguiars D156 Synthetic Spray Wax plus official Meguiars D156 spray bottle with sprayer, 95% full.
    (1) 16 oz. Collinite 845 Insulator wax Brand New
    (1) 16 oz Poorboys Polish with Sealant Brand New
    (1) 16 oz Griots One Step Sealant 100% full
    (1) 16 oz Griots Liquid Gloss Poly wax 99% full
    (1) Duragloss 501 marine RV Polish Brand New
    (1) FinishKare 15 oz 1000P Hi Temp paste Wax Brand New
    (8) Buff & Shine 5.5" Blue Light Polishing Pads Never used
    (8) Buff & Shine 5.5" Red Ultra Foam Finishing Pads Never Used
    (8) Buff & Shine 4" White Ultra Foam Finishing Pads Never Used

I will let this entire package go for a one time price of $100.00 shipped in the lower 48 states. Please note full retail would be in excess of $250.00. I accept Paypal for payment. Please send a PM to me for my information. Thanks for looking!

RPPM

Re: Meguiars, Collinite, Griots, FinishKare, Duragloss, Poorboys, and Buff & Shine

No takers? This is an incredible deal if I do say so myself.

Comment

Re: Meguiars, Collinite, Griots, FinishKare, Duragloss, Poorboys, and Buff & Shine

PM sent.

Comment

Pending with mnitetrain.

Comment

Kris (RPPM) is great to deal with and his sales are the best on the forum. You won't go wrong with him.

Comment

If you haven't made a deal yet....I will take it.....let me know.M.

Comment

Originally posted by SwunMurrieta View Post
              Kris (RPPM) is great to deal with and his sales are the best on the forum. You won't go wrong with him.
              There were a few other deals he posted that I really wanted but timing and weather didn't let me. Thank you.

Comment

Got em Monday Kris in great shape.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');