• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS Amerideth Finishing Polish + Ameriseal + Ameriwax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS Amerideth Finishing Polish + Ameriseal + Ameriwax

Have this kit up for sale. Downsizing my stock and thus all the sales. These are looking for a good home

I will ship within the lower 48 states. Price is $55 shipped for all three products. Payment via paypal. PM me for paypal info.

This is a good deal. The paste wax alone cost $50 when I bought it new about a year ago.

All three items are no longer sold through Americana Car Care (aka Americana Global Inc). These are all great products.

The kit includes

Ameridepth Finishing Polsig - 60-70% product remaining

Ameriseal - 95% product remaining. This is a paint sealant. Used on one car.

Ameriwax 33 - 95% product remaining. This a carnauba paste wax. Used on one car

I used the combination on my borhter's car

http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?62893-2003-Pontiac-Grand-Prix-Corrected-w-MT300-Foam-Discs#PgCYkw50wO5yfQBh.97
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');