• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Require to being the proxy of Meguiars Company in united Arab Emirates Our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Require to being the proxy of Meguiars Company in united Arab Emirates Our

Al Khazna Cleaning
    Mob:00971507828900
    PO.Box:269999
    Countery:united Arab Emirates
    Adress:Al Salam St –Near Al Masood
    E-Mail:Aborhma122@hotmail.com

Dear Sir / Senior Manger of Meguiars Company,

We Look forward to being the proxy of Meguiars Company and represent it in United Arab Emirates, so we wrote this fax to inquire about the procedures that we have to take it into consideration and also we will appreciate if we have your agreement and what are your terms and demands .

Please this is a serious offer will attain the common benefit for each of us and
    Please don’t delay in replaying on our mail .

Please provide full details about your requirements to make these deal, provide us with full details of:
    1- Prices.
    2- Delivery date.
    3- Methods of payments.
    4- Discounts.

Yours sincerely

Mobark Jarash
    the director of Al Khazna Cleaning

Hi Mobark,

Welcome to Meguiar's Online!

I also received your e-mail today, which I will also reply to. I just returned home from our Saturday Detailing Clinic so I have to play catch-up for a while.

I will be passing your information on and someone will be in contact with you soon.

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Dear Mike Phillips

thank you for your replay and i hope that any one contact to us as soon as possible to achieve this deal .

and we hope to determine a serious operations to implement our process to being the proxy of Meguiars Company in united Arab Emirates.

thank you

Mobark Jarash
      the director of Al Khazna Cleaning

Comment

Dear Mr Mike Phillips

Thank you very much for your efforts and your interesting in replying to me , and thanks to Meguiar's Company.
        I sent you a E-Mail to inform you what happen ,and i hope to read it and reply to me please.

Yours sincerely

Mobark Jarash
        The director OF Al Khazna Cleaning

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');