• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Uber App for car washing. Comments? Concerns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Uber App for car washing. Comments? Concerns?

Hi All!

It has been a while, I have stumbled across this app, Washe, designed to let users throw the location of their car up for any one of four packages.
    https://www.thewasheapp.com/
    My concern with this app is that the owner of the vehicle does not know exactly who is coming to wash their car as well as provides a ton of concern with what happens if this person really screws up or doesn't operate by the detailing industry's best practices of using a two bucket wash etc. Although I own a 2004 Nissan, I treat it like my child, but I know I wouldn't want some random Joe Schmoe come over and touch my car while I was away at work or anything.

I'll give this app the benefit that it may be convenient for someone who is strapped for time.
    I want to know what everyone else thinks about this app?! good or bad

Re: New Uber App for car washing. Comments? Concerns?

Looks like a pretty good idea to me! Obviously backed by someone who can afford to create the app. I don't think it's going to steal a "detailer's" client list, but it may offer a quick and easy way to get more than a tunnel wash.

Comment

Re: New Uber App for car washing. Comments? Concerns?

I can't see using the service. While likely better than your average drive thru car wash, I think most folks who aren't into car detailing would just use the drive through wash. This of us into detailing will just wash our own car and control the who what when where and how, rather than give control to a stranger with unknown skills, etc.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');