• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D115 + Paint Protect 365 seems to be a winner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D115 + Paint Protect 365 seems to be a winner

Since applying the PP365 almost 3 weeks ago and having maintained the Camaro 4-5 times with the D115, I think I stumbled across a winning combination. Granted, I haven't had much inclement weather to test the durability 'under stress' of the PP365/D115, but I can say that dust, bird poo, tree sap and high-speed bug suicides are MUCH easier to clean off.

I've "soap & water" washed the car once in this time period and the soapy water beaded up almost as well as the rinse water, and the car shed the rinse water in sheets/beads and did it very quickly. I'm now using distilled water to make the D115 mix ... I only found Dist. water with added fluoride (for baby formula) and other dist. water with added minerals -for flavor again for baby formula, so I hope it is OK. So far so good though.
    Don
    12/27/2015
    "Darth Camaro"
    2013 Camaro ... triple black
    323 hp V6, 6 speed manual
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');