• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lowest temperature for UWWA n Wax products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowest temperature for UWWA n Wax products

I live in the east coast outside Wash dc. Just wondering how cold can u use UWWA n wax products. Also what do all recommend for washing n waxing regime.. in the winter. thanks all

Re: Lowest temperature for UWWA n Wax products

I have clayed, polished, and waxed in 50F or a few degrees lower using ColorX and Ultimate Paste Wax. Things dry at tad slower but the results were as expected....great. As for winter regimes, I have none. Last detailing is done in November some time, and I do nothing, not even wash the car in the winter, until sometime in late March. Wax still beads in March. The black cars are pretty much white from salt in March. Salt will not hurt the paint, and my under carriage and inner panels are rust proofed (oil coat) every fall, and the brake components are painted up. The under side of my 10 year old looks almost new, and of course the paint is fantastic due to mostly Meguiar's products. I treat my new black car the same.

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');