• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

looking for a foam gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a foam gun

I have Chemical guys foam cannon but I'm looking for one that you don't have to hook up to a hose to. Does anyone know where I can get a good one at.

Re: looking for a foam gun

Are you looking for a foam gun or foam cannon? Or a Tornador that just hooks up to a compressor?

Comment

I'm looking for one that u hand pump that can be used to spray foam onto your vehicle. Chemical guys has one but I thought I seen one on another site.

Comment

Kwazar makes one called the Super Pro Foamer....is this what you're after? They're available on Autogeek

Comment

Yeah something like would work. Thanks!

Comment

I own a Kwazar . The foaming effect is very nice but very very very difficult to use.

You must constantly pump the thing , I mean, constantly as you spray. The stored pressure after 20 pumps is only good for 3-5 seconds of spray. It's NOT like those gardening sprays where you pump several times and it'll be good for several minutes of continuous use.

Comment

I think it's not a design flaw and it's due to the nature of an air/foam nozzle which require high air flow to work. It's the opposite design to a power hose foam attachment which use pressurized water instead of air.

Comment

Not sure if this will work for your requirements.

Sprayers & Bottles - Get the best trigger sprayers, bottles, and sprayer bottles right here at Autogeek.net. We're committed to providing everything a detailer needs to make the job easier and the results better! That includes high volume sprayers, ...

I use this with D 143 and it makes for really thick foam on my wheels, pretty sure you can coat an entire door quickly but would likely require lots of pumping...
                I think the dilution ratio would also have an effect on the clinging type foam with the soap you put into the bottle?
                "STRIFE" aka Phil
                2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe (IP/ aka White) the Toy
                2011 Subaru Impreza (SWP/ aka White) the DD
                2017 Subaru Forester (CWP/ aka White) Wifey's

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');