• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MT300 same as MT310?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MT300 same as MT310?

So the more i dig deeper the more am into buy a proper machine. However there is one thing. In this forum and other places it says "MT300" while in Sweden it says "MT310". Is it the same machine? Reason i ask is because i'll prolly buy it off Ebay. A MT310 in Sweden costs $464 but on Ebay from US i can get it for half the price.

Am still on the "working by hand" phase, was looking at a DASP but are more and more looking for a proper machine

Re: MT300 same as MT310?

The different code would be for the voltage differences varying countries have/need.

Comment

Re: MT300 same as MT310?

Ah of course Should have known that (and prolly the cord thingy you plug in aswelll)

Awell, then a DASP for me then. $464 (MT310) to do my car once/twice a year isn't worth it

A freind told me "just buy another one one, there are cheaper ones". Told him, yes i could do that, however the thing i love with Megiuars products is that there is loads of information and support (when you're a newbie like me).

Autum is soon here then 6 months of cold winter. I do it by hand, gives me plenty of time to read more about the DASP and find me a good drill (looked at a DeWalt with 2500 rpm. All in all it won't cost me more then roughly $160 with machine, pads etc. And do a more proper job when springs comes.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');