• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MT300 buffer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MT300 buffer

I just wanted to see if this is only a problem with my MT300 buffer or who else is having these problems. My wife surprise me this past Christmas with the MT300 buffer. I've been detailing with Meguiar's first buffer for about 15 years or more with no problems. I used the MT300 on my first detail customer in January. Then around a month or month and half I had my first issue with the cable going into the buffer. I read that there was a update on the cable. I called meguiar customer service and I paid to have my buffer shipped out to get it fixed. I was happy to see my buffer back in about a week. Then last week the same issue has come up again with the cable 4 months later after getting it fixed. So lets say I'm not a happy customer. Is this just happening to me or is anyone having these issues. I picked the MT300 because my first buffer from them has lasted 15 years or more with no issues. Plus I've been using and recommending Meguiar's products for about 25 years.

Re: MT300 buffer

Mine has failed twice due to the power cord. Both times fixed under warranty. Contact customer service again.

My main polisher now is a Rupes LHR15 Mark II. The MT300 only gets used for edge work or for very curvy panels.
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

Re: MT300 buffer

I'm going to call them after I get off today. I will check out the Rupes.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');