• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's Spray Bottles - Dilution Ratio marks not accurate at all?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiar's Spray Bottles - Dilution Ratio marks not accurate at all?

So I recently noticed something...I brought this up over on AG to see if anyone else was having this issue and sure enough everyone else noticed this as well.

The Meguiar's Spray Bottles have dilution ratio marks (10:1, 4:1, etc - depending on what the product is), which is nice. However, I recently noticed they aren't very accurate and in fact are all over the place. In fact, I have two APC bottles and the 10:1 lines are at two different spots - granted they are very close to each other so I don't see it being an issue (see photos).However, look at my Hyper Dressing and Super Degreaser bottles...if you look at the dilution ratios they are at different heights on the bottle. These bottles are all 32oz, identical bottles.

So...what the heck is going on here? Am I missing something?

Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');